How to Find Care
Provide Home Care 4 Seniors with a few details, and we find the customized in home senior care needed for your loved one.
Our caregiver, Joy, was great for my mother. Our office contact, Page, was both professional and personal, which is hard to do. Have enjoyed working with her.
Jennifer was the most pleasant person to work with. She was always very sweet and helpful. The ladies she sent to provide care were so, so helpful, sweet and very knowledgeable. They became part of our family. We love them and miss them all.
Thank you so much for your service. Caroline and Annette were just wonderful. They did a great job.
It is with profound and deep appreciation that I send this note. Thanks so, so much for the lovely care you took of my mother, Kathryn.
Thank you for taking care of my husband, Clinton, and for always sharing a smile. May God bless you always.
When selecting an in home senior care agency, it is important to know what questions to ask. Here are some examples of important questions that consumers should ask of a prospective service provider:
1. How long has the agency been providing private duty home care?
Home Care 4 Seniors has been providing senior in-home care since 2007.
2. Is a written, customized care plan developed in consultation with the client and family members, and is the plan updated as changes occur?
Home Care 4 Seniors creates a custom, written plan upon our first consultation with family and updates the care giving plan as necessary.
3. How are emergencies handled after normal business hours?
Home Care 4 Seniors has staff on call 24/7 to handle any staffing emergencies. Medical emergencies call 911.
4. Do they closely supervise the quality of care, including maintenance of a daily journal in the client’s home and non-scheduled supervisory visits?
Home Care 4 Seniors ownership is highly involved in the care seniors receive. The management team reviews journals and makes a number of non-scheduled visits to monitor the care clients are receiving.
5. Does the agency employ a nurse, social worker, or other qualified professional to make regular visits to the client’s home?
Home Care 4 Seniors works with a number of medical, social and other service providers to schedule as needed for clients. Home Care 4 Seniors Co-Founder, Laila Madani, is a registered Nurse Practitioner.
Home Care 4 Seniors provides written documentation to every client.
7. Do they Triple-screen their caregiver employees carefully, including use of reference checks, driving records and criminal background investigations?
Home Care 4 Seniors knows that our first priority is the safety and well being of our senior clients. We conduct rigorous screening of every employee.
8. Does the Agency mandate ongoing training of its employees to continually update their skills?
We use the latest research-based evidence to keep our caregivers continually educated and our clients safe. Caregivers update their skills 6 times per year as required by the state licensing board.
9. Does the agency manage all payroll and employee-related matters and adhere to state and federal guidelines in its employment practices, such as withholding appropriate taxes and providing Workers’ Compensation and other benefits?
Home Care 4 Seniors does not hire contractors and strictly adheres to all state and federal guidelines.
10. Do they also use independent contractors? If so, who employs the person and what type of background checks do they do on their employees? Also, who pays the mandated taxes and withholding?
Home Care 4 Seniors staff is made up of W2 employees, no contractors.