Caring for seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia is one of the biggest health care issues we face today and many families aren’t sure who to turn to when faced with this dilemma.
- Home Care 4 Seniors has team members who have extensive experience in this area of care
- We understand the need for consistent and compassionate care for these individuals
- You can be confident your loved ones are expertly cared for
Home Care 4 Seniors strives to make the lives of our clients with Alzheimer’s and dementia as close to their normal daily routines as possible. To make this goal a reality, our caregivers spend time learning our clients hygiene schedule, favorite foods, favorite TV shows, and hobbies. Learning about our clients means we can help them recall the things they like to do around the house, and in the manner they are used to do those activities.
Many seniors face the troubles of memory loss and can still live comfortably in their own home. Home Care 4 Seniors provides the extra support needed for seniors to live safely and give peace of mind to family members. Our caregivers have vast experience and are trained in providing in-home care for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our care includes, but is not limited to:
- Dressing/undressing assistance
- Grooming assistance (combing hair, shaving, and general hair care)
- Assisting with nutritional eating habits and meal planning
- Enhancing home safety to prevent wandering or driving away
- Taking medications appropriately
- Providing much needed breaks for family members