Home Care 4 Seniors caregivers are available to help you around the clock.
We offer flexible time options for a couple of hours a day or as much as 4 to 8 hours and even 12 to 24 hours a day..
We specialize in providing temporary and permanent care solutions. Often times, family members are unfamiliar and unsure about how to care for their loved ones, but our caregivers are experienced in handling short term issues such as surgery recovery as well as permanent issues due to a more complex medical condition.
We know you have daily responsibilities that make specialized in home care for your loved one challenging, at best.
We make sure you and your loved one has around-the-clock care with companions you can trust.
Our 24 hour in-home care lets everyone rest easier at night. We assure you that your caretaker does not sleep
during the night and they use this time to perform tasks that will not wake anyone in the household.
Some of the services we provide during a 24 hour shift are:
- Home Care 4 Seniors has team members who have extensive experience in this area of care
- We understand the need for consistent and compassionate care for these individuals
- You can be confident your loved ones are expertly cared for
- Home Care 4 Seniors caregivers help clients recover faster and more comfortably in their own homes
- We have an in-depth understanding of the pain levels and prescribed medications
- We help your loved one get back to their normal lives
- Home Care 4 Seniors understands the value of dependable care
- We guarantee our drivers are safe and certified
- We can plan errands on weekly, monthly, bimonthly schedules or last minute events
- Home Care 4 Seniors keeps your home clean, comfortable and inviting
- We handle the light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, watering plants, feeding pets and other duties
- We help with decorating and special occasions
- Home Health Care 4 Seniors employs on-call RNs to monitor the insulin levels and confirm dosages
- We manage a comprehensive plan including preparing diabetic meals and aiding with medication
- We take the worry out of diabetic care processes
- Home Health Care 4 Seniors understands prescriptions and doctor’s instructions
- We make sure medications are dispensed correctly and on time
- We have educated staff who ensure consistency and compliance
- Home Care 4 Seniors take extra care and effort to make the environment and mealtime special
- We make sure feedings are done safely and at appropriate times to make sure nutrition is consistent and fulfilling
- We provide RNs to monitor tub feedings and properly train the staff